Monday, August 12, 2013

Lists and To-Do's


Greetings!

Just making some more adjustments to the magazine before the final editing, and here I am, sitting at my desk with 'paper and parchment' scattered all about. I began to laugh at myself, because of my unusual preferences. :)

I am a loyal list-maker; and I just love to make long lists with perfect little boxes for checking off on the side, and neat lines of chores and to-do's reminding me of all of the things I will probably never get done! :) I don't know about all of you- but I will absolutely forget everything unless it is written down and in plain sight! :) And lately I have been running behind all of my paper-written goals! I absolutely LOVE writing and editing, but often times an editor can feel like this:






Although I am not a coffee drinker- I like lemonade and ice tea. But still, time flies by too soon! :)

But I am still lacking articles for the magazine- so if any of you Young Ladies out there would like to submit anything you have written- I would be very pleased to feature it! And I don't think I mentioned this, but if you feel nervous about having your name printed beside your work, I allow alias'. :)

Anyhow- the magazine is coming along well- and hopefully it will be finished soon!

Have a great day young writers!

Yours Truly,

Ms. Lindsay D. Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment